September 21, 2010

SO EXCITED!!

I received the greatest news today! Kevin Kubota - one of the most amazing photographers and one I have learned so much from - offered a scholarship to his incredible "boot camp" a week long, intensive, inspirational photography business workshop to one photographer who has a passion for photography, a financial need to improve his/her business and a history of personal charitable giving. I WON THE SCHOLARSHIP!!!! I am thrilled beyond words and so excited to have this opportunity to learn for a whole week from Kevin and other amazing photographers! AND the bonus is that it is in Oregon! I am so excited and thankful for this opportunity!!


Words from Kevin: Muffet, we are honored to have you! You won because of your talent, giving heart, you need it, and it's a really good time for you to do something like this. We can't wait to see you!

No comments: